- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
At The Business Backer, we like to have fun at work and celebrate life. We love small business and believe in reaching beyond our already high standards. We work hard and play hard.
Our team is the key to our success, and we work to create the best environment for our team to grow and thrive. TBB employees enjoy a unique, flexible, performance-driven culture and receive meaningful interaction with management, professional development and career growth opportunities. As one of Cincinnati's Best Places to Work, winner of the Cincinnati BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and #1289 on Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 list of America's fastest growing companies, we are excited for our bright future and continued success.
The Business Backer is currently seeking a tenacious, ambitious and hungry National Sales Executive to join our sales team. Working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment, you will be responsible for performing the hunter role by prospecting and signing partners in our Partner Channel vertical.
What you will be doing
- You will present our products and mission to the key decision makers, successfully closing net-new business.
- You will hunt and qualify new partnerships and key decision makers
- You will contact and visit prospective partners to conduct a needs analysis, product review, and perform presentations to match The Business Backers specific products with partners identified needs.
- You will leverage your industry network to obtain and manage new key accounts
- You will maximize corporate presence through industry conferences and trade shows
- You will work closely with Marketing to prepare proposal templates
- You will generate pipelines and goals with each partner
- You will meet and exceed revenue targets.
- You will take a structured disciplined approach to pipeline management, managing referral partners and maximizing revenue opportunities for each new partner.
- You will be the voice of our strategic partners by partnering closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
- You will partner closely with the Financial Advisors to guide how they approach the clients of each new partnership.
- You will provide progress reports and roadblocks to closing new customers to the leadership team
- You will maintain a high- activity base selling model to prospect, uncover new opportunities and sign partners.
- You will maintain a high degree of integrity in all interactions with customers and both internal / external partners that meet The Business Backers core values.
- You will recommend and implement new sales processes to increase overall close rations and maximize profit.
Who we are looking for
The right fit for us can best be described as follows...
- You have a proven track record of consistently meeting / exceed revenue targets
- You possess a strong ability to self-source leads and develop an acquisition strategy to close accounts.
- You are self-motivated with drive to excel
- You are collaborative and can impact and influence outcomes
- You can think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- You are literate with Salesforce & Microsoft Office
- You are Energetic, Self -disciplined, and self- motivated.
- A Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years' experience of B2B sales experience in the Financial Services industry